Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close
Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

22 September 2014

, ,

Hayley-Eszti: London Fashion Week SS15: My highlights

Share

Tom Ford
This collection was just everything. My favourite collection of the season, and not just because my good friend Jake was part of the hair team. It was sexy, sassy, glam rock and I LOVED it.



Erdem
Tropical and glamorous. I loved the tropical prints, but I also loved the plain black and white dresses that were seen in the collection. From Victorian silhouettes to sultry necklines, the models looked like they were walking down a runway in the amazon and it was a beautiful, fun and interesting show from start to finish. 



Bora Aksu
That purple veil is just my favourite thing. Romantic, and fairytale-esque, the collection was soft and saccharine, with sheer sleeves, crochet and lace detailing and frills, it was delicate and magical.



Antonio Berardi 
I just love the bright oranges and reds that were used in this collection. The collection was diverse, bright and fun, light and airy, and sexy and elegant. With hourglass Silhouettes, to soft and ruffled, this collection featured some absolute dream designs. 


What was your favourite collection of the season? 


BY:BLOG: http://hayleyeszti.blogspot.com.es/


4 comments:

  1. Great defile! I adore Tom Ford's creations !
    Have a nice day!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading this article! I love Antonio Berardi's vibrant colours. Gorgeous collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shop Leather Wallet for Men & Women | Cavallo Collections
    Up to your cool quotient in the best of fashion from Cavallo collections. Come, find the personal style for women & men on Cavallo fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your comment!
If you want to see your article/post here, send it to our email: themodelab@gmail.com

Read about us here
Have a nice day!